Life



Hi all,this is my first blog and i hope i would be writing lot more in the days to come. I have chosen to write about 'Life'. Life is a vicious circle, you are not sure when it starts and by the time you figure out how to live it you kick your bucket. As far as the word 'Life' is concerned people give various definitions and I am yet to find out a proper definition for it myself.Any way, I am not going to bore you by bombarding you with philosophies of  life. All I know is that life is to "Live And Let Live", you have to find a purpose for living and then life will seem beautiful to you.
I need to say a few words about my mom here. If there is someone in the world for whom I would just do anything then that is my 'Mom'. She is the most adorable, loving, caring person i have ever known in my life. Mother's love is selfless and incomparable to anything in this world, and I have practically felt it in my life many times. A simple incident is when there is only one apple my mom says "I am not hungry". I am finishing my first blog by proudly saying that "I LOVE MY MOM".:)

Comments

  1. all the best Shobana.... Keep on writing... Its the first step to develop language... Keep sharing this in your social networking profile... Okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.. Welcome to blogging. ive been doing that for a long time now ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking creatively can improve an individuals quality of life.I want to encourage you thought.Keep sharing your thought.Good luck.Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. your writing is really very superb dear. keep going and all the best. You proved your best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gud da.. All the best dear.. Keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one shobana... ur writings reminds me of my MOM... NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS EQUAL TO MOMS LOVE... Even i felt many times....

    ReplyDelete
  7. @vel sir: Thank you sir..sorry for the late thanks..I m gonna start writing articles once again sir..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs that you are in a good relationship!!

Wanderlust #01 – Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Islands - Phuket - Thailand