In Search of Lost Love......



I cannot fight my tear
When you are not any near

Why would you leave me here?
When no one else would hear

There is no light in my life
When you are out of my sight

Gone are the nights that were warm
Closely cuddled inside your arms

All I wanted was another day
To tell you everything I wanted to say

What will I do anymore without you?
Shattered into pieces without a clue

I buried my face and wanted to scream
Wishing all this was a dream

Crazy as it sounds
I am just running in rounds

I do not know where I am going
Without having any sense of an ending

Before I have anything to say
        Please take me with you right away!....

Comments

  1. Nice poem! Love the rhyming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your poem, you have emoted so well.
    Happy Blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem. 'What will I do anymore without you?
    Shattered into pieces without a clue' Simply superb Shobhana. Enjoyed reading it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs that you are in a good relationship!!

Wanderlust #01 – Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Islands - Phuket - Thailand

Life