What To Write ?@!#?

Well, hello guys. I am writing this post after probably mulling and pondering over a long time. Yes!!!And instead of writing about some particular topic, I decided; Why not write about “What to write??”

I was very much stuck to the question of; what should I write? I am convinced that it is just not something pertaining to me, but with many others as well. People all over, have this fascination to write something interesting, but simply cannot figure out what that interesting thing is.

Now, let me take you along the roller coaster ride inside my mind. At the beginning, the idea of writing a blog post kicked-in with super excitement, and slowly after contemplating on so many topics, the eccentricity started to fade like a zero watts bulb.

                                                                


                       Yep!!tats all me feeling like as if I discovered Gravity!!

I happened to watch a video of a girl from North Korea yesterday (Courtesy of my dear friend who uses the chrome cast at home to watch only education stuff!!!Ufff😒). And then all of a sudden, I wanted to write something about North Korea and the difficulties those people undergo. The humanitarian in me rose up to its fullest (Who am I kidding!! I wanted to save North Korea with my blog post!!).After a few hours of procrastinating the process of googling about North Korea (You see, you simply cannot write something. You need to do ground work first). And so, I conveniently expelled that idea out of my mind.

Then, I had the flash. Why North Korea? You live in Bangalore, India; you are a person who loves nature. So write about what steps you can do to make Bangalore a better place. Now the thing is; my beautiful mind could not choose with whether it has to be about air pollution, water contamination, garbage on the streets or cutting down of trees. So, Bingo! I did what I had to do. I dropped the idea 😄

                                   


Later the next day, as my friends where getting ready to go to office, a new perception stuck me. Invariably, most of my friends were working for big corporate companies and IT majors. I, on the other hand was working for a start-up. Then, it occurred to me; since, I have had a fair share of working in a big corporate; why not do a comparison and elucidate about how much more fun it is to work for a start-up. On a second thought, I felt it would not be an appropriate topic as enjoying your work space is completely subjective and might lead to unwanted discussions (Actually, I am just lazy to write 😉)

To list a few of my other ideas that popped in my brain: What really happened to the dinosaurs? Why do human beings behave like this? (Now don’t even ask me what “this” refers to), Why do people from North India always assume that every other human being they come across understands Hindi (Yep, I am from Tamil Nadu and I don’t understand Hindi). And then there were these topics like Gender Stereotyping (Trust me! It’s still there in every house in India), cultural stigma and then on and on and on.

So, to conclude, my head heated up and I could not figure out what I need to write L Hence, I came up with this idea of telling people, how difficult it is for me to find a topic (Just kidding! I am trying to show off that I am some sort of genius with too many ideas)



Thank you guys, for taking the time to read the post. And honestly, I am open to suggestions and feedback. It would be great if you can suggest some good topics that might interest you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs that you are in a good relationship!!

Wanderlust #01 – Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Islands - Phuket - Thailand

Life