Amazon Kindle Paperwhite!!!

Hello my dear reader! Once again thank you for taking the time for reading my post. On a lighter yet older note, I just turned 27!!! :) I am somewhat surprised myself by the way I have taken it. It feels like a fresh start and a happy year ahead.

And look what I got for my big day! Yes, it is an Amazon Kindle Paperwhite from a loved one. Since I have always wanted one of those, I was super excited to have it. Now let me tell you, I am not particularly a voracious reader, but I do enjoy reading a bit every day.

So, as you can guess, I have been pretty much busy with my Kindle; I thought I will give you guys a review about it. It might help a few people out there to decide on buying it.

 



















To start off, it is simply amazing. It is sleek, small and compact. When you read pages from it, it feels like you are reading a paperback version of the book. The device is very light to hold and you can simply sit back and dwell into you story at peace. 

Dimensions: 6.7" x 4.6" x 0.36" (Okay, I know what you are thinking. This info is available online right!!)

Well, the best part is the brightness adjuster. Moreover, with the Paperwhite version, you can easily read at night. The best setting for reading at night is at 5-point brightness unless you are someone who needs too much light. 

It also has a new browser option. You can use it for browsing purpose. However, to be honest, we are people who are used to the all-colorful mobile and laptop screen. Therefore, to login to your Facebook account through this does not sound much fun. Although you could always use it for a basic level browsing. 

The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite cost 11,000 which some people might feel is on the higher side. You get flat 10 % cash back when you purchase through credit cards of specific banks. 

Finally, if you are someone who enjoys a good read, then definitely go for it. You will feel it is totally worth the money.

Happy Reading! :)

Purchase Link : Amazon Kindle Paperwhite


Comments

  1. Oh!! That's a nice review.. Gotta check it out.. But I am not worth a gift that expensive:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Thanks Neethi...No you do deserve one ;)..I guess it will be very useful for you as u read a lot..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs that you are in a good relationship!!

Boys Don’t Cook!!!

Wanderlust #01 – Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Islands - Phuket - Thailand