9 Hours Without You!!!



Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to read this post. It’s a short simple article about my day’s experience. If you’re wondering about who the “you” in my title refers to, it is none other than my beloved mobile phone.

Today morning was just like every other morning. Got up with the same lazy eye, completed my everyday chores, packed up and left for work. Just a few minutes after leaving home, somehow I got lucky and got an auto immediately. In the regular momentum, I opened my handbag to take out my mobile phone to finish my routine mobile time. To my shock, I realized that I had actually left my mobile at home.

A sudden feeling of mild sadness took over me. I checked my watch, and realized that I did not have enough time to take a detour back home and pick up the mobile. With a heavy heart I proceeded my day without my phone.

The following are the different emotions I had throughout my day:

·         Forecast of the impossible – Yep!!! I was anxious most of the time. I imagined the most inappropriate scenario of my cousin’s daughter who is related to my mom giving me a call today!! You see, on a normal day, you would not even think of these people. However, when you do not have your phone, you think the entire world is trying to reach you for some bizarre reason.

·         Clearly lonely – Apparently when you do not have your mobile phone, you sense some loneliness. It is as if your partner in crime has suddenly absconded (Lol!). Even for checking the time, we use our mobiles. So clearly, the lack of your phone makes you a little uncomfortable.

·         Awkward times – That minute when you have to make a call to someone, and you do not have any other choice than ask your friend or colleague to make that call. You have to brief and give back the phone ASAP. Although the person who is lending you might be the sweetest person you know, still, there is an inkling feel to return the mobile phone soon.The thought of being dependent on someone else is a little irritating sometimes.

Well, after all, there are a few perks of not having your mobile too. You have a loooot of time. Yes!! When you do not have you mobile, you act on other stuff. You read something that you have not read before. You work on your assignments more effectively; you do not play games or browse unwanted stuff. In simple words, “you do not waste your time.”

Therefore, I must say that mobile phones are definitely crucial for day-to-day life; but instead of playing too much games and other time consuming internet activity, we could keep it away for some time during the day and spend it more effectively.


That sums up my day’s experience without my beloved darling!!

Comments

  1. nicee.. blog....
    I guess I am that sweetest person...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear daughter,
    Blog on 'mobile-less moments' was read by me with great interest.Your presentation is cogent,coherent,communicative,eloquent,vivid and lively!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarooo Dear :)...Yes yes u r the sweetest person...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs that you are in a good relationship!!

Wanderlust #01 – Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Islands - Phuket - Thailand

Life