Lets Go Shopping!!!!



I love shopping, yes shopping is absolutely fun. How I wish I had more money in my wallet! This is the typical though I have every time I shop. Sometimes I even think I should earn more so that I can shop more (silly me ;)).  Shopping is an experience altogether. I would personally say that it is something you do for yourself and the ones you love. You do not need to be taught to do it; you are the expert at choosing things. Starting from choosing your shoes, dresses, and accessories; picking out the designs, color and pattern is definitely intoxicating. 

When you see the right product you actually imagine a scene where you would use it right? (Well, I do that. I see a good T-shirt; I visualize wearing it to meet friends at a hang out! ) (I am omitting the part in my imagination where I get to hear “Cool T, where did you get it? :)). The moment you pay the cash or swipe your card; and become the proud owner of the stuff you shopped is ecstatic. No wonder retain therapy is cool you see.



The shopping spree sets in during the end of June in India (at least to my knowledge in the southern parts of India). You have numerous festivals lined up and a lot of traditional seasonal offers going on. With the advent of new technology, there is this new world that has opened its gates for the shoppers. Yes, it is the “online shopping” era.  I have had my fair deal at both. I shop at the stores and I also shop online. Let me throw in some perspective to both these methods of shopping.  



Online shopping
Direct shopping
Freedom of time. All you need to do is open the App in your mobile phone, and connect it to an internet. You can shop anytime and anywhere. You can do it in the midnight, early morning or afternoon. Shopping at your time disposal.

 A feel of complete personalization. You can view the product for a million times. There is nobody around you (unless you are shopping together with someone).

The price comparisons you can make on the products you’re checking for. You will be just a click away from comparing the price and other details from various shopping sites.
                                                                           
    Nothing can beat the pleasure of trying on the clothes in the trail room before you buy them. Although a lot of these latest online shopping sites allows you send their product back if you do not like it, it does take a lot of time and effort to do it.

    The sheer amusement of taking home your stuff as soon as you have paid for it. You do not have to wait for the delivery.

    The sensation or the ambiance of         shopping. You go to a shop and you see around you a thousand products     arranged in a fancy manner. Your eye scans the entire place. I bet that is definitely a feel of excitement.





Shopping is fun either ways. It also depends on our needs and moods. I sometimes want to go with shopping to the mall with my friends because it gives me a deep sense of joy and satisfaction. I also get in to the mood of just sitting by myself and catching up stuff online. So to all the shoppers out there I wish you “Happy Shopping :)”. 

Comments

  1. Now I can understand the essence of the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic" that I saw two months back. It is not just shopping for you guys, it is SHOPPINGGG :-) Right?!?

    Good piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs that you are in a good relationship!!

Wanderlust #01 – Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Islands - Phuket - Thailand

Life