Bring out the CHILD in YOU.

This blog is dedicated to my lovely little nephew R B Ankit Kumar. He is 15 months old and he was the reason behind me coming up with this post. To get an idea of how he looks and what all he does; I have added a collage picture of him.

OK, here comes the question. How many of us have paused our busy lifestyle to just think over about how we lost the child within us? I am pretty sure that we all enjoyed being a baby rather than now! Honestly I have started pondering a lot about it after spending time with this little darling (We all fondly call him Anku)J

Spending time with him is really a ‘stress buster’. I completely forget about everything when he is around. He teaches me life lessons everyday; I must call him the ‘little guru’. Well, of course he is not aware that he is teaching me something. He is just being himself and that is what inspires me!

First thing, he is always happy and smiling J He does not need a reason to smile, he just smiles. How often do we do that? Smiling lights up peoples heart and makes the atmosphere so vibrant, but still the sad truth is, that we rarely smile & laugh ad completely be happy.




Second one, his never dropping mental stamina and hard work. He stretches beyond what he has to do for his age, but he does it with so much confidence and hard work. He tries climbing the bed at once, he falls. That does not stop him at all; he tries and tries until he gets on top. If at all his mission becomes futile; he looks out at me and reaches his hand for help. As grown ups we hardly work hard to earn our passion. We get dejected by failure and stop trying. Also, we have developed this strong shell called “EGO” around us that never lets us ask for help to others.

Third, there is absolutely no hindrance to what he wants to do. He does not carry any inhibition. He dances, plays, and talks glibly all day long. “What others would think if I do what I like?”, “I wish I could do that L”, “If I do what I feel like doing, I will end up not pleasing anyone, and just earn everyone’s hatred!” Never does this little one have any of these questions. He does what he wants to do, and does not concentrate on pleasing others. After all it’s your life, shouldn't we be living it for us.

Over and above everything, the highlights of the baby are: 1) He has no idea about the rectangular shaped paper bit which we call ‘Money’. 2) He loves his parents and people unconditionally. 3) He expresses happiness and sadness openly. 4) He hugs and kisses his loved ones adoringly.

Now, I can keep going on and on about him. The point is that all of us have lost the child within us. We have let gone all the lovely positive traits we once used to have. We could live a much happier and successful life if we just brought about little changes within us. A cute smile, a little hard work, breaking the embargo of ‘ego’, avoiding inhibition, and loving everyone without any expectation. All this could really improvise the quality of lie. I am learning my bit everyday from this little one. Hope you guys learn too J

Comments

  1. I have learned quality of life is.

    *Look back & get Experience!
    *Look Forward & See Hope!
    *Look Around & Find Reality!
    *Look within & Find your self

    We all look at our past , think on future. However We see the world as we are and not as the world is.

    If we change the paradigm and think on the beautiful quote above, we can discover the purpose of life and our own self…..

    Have a nice thought ladies and gentleman.

    By Yours,
    Senthil Nathan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs that you are in a good relationship!!

Wanderlust #01 – Phi Phi Islands and James Bond Islands - Phuket - Thailand

Life